We have some cool new updates to share with you!
We’ve just rolled out an improved Influence Rank screen, with data that should be more valuable in gauging the influence/authority of a web site discussing your keyword.
As Alexa data continues to deteriorate, we’ve instead partnered with Majestic to help us to fine tune our influence metrics. As you can see, we’re still showing your an overall Influence Rank score, screenshot, and website title. We’re now also sharing:
- Size – the number of pages the site has in the search engines
- Authority – the number web sites linking to the site.
- Popularity – the total number of all the backlinks the site has built up.
- Topics – as with our Twitter metrics, we’re now showing you the web site’s most influential topics.
In addition, we’ve added some new data to Facebook and Twitter items:
- Tweets – we now show how many times the tweet has been retweeted or favorited.
- Facebook – we share how many times the Facebook update has been Liked or Shared.
Lastly, we’re doing a better job of “baking” this data into each result, so you spend less time waiting for these metrics to load. They’ll be almost instantly displayed.
We hope you find these improvements beneficial. Stay subscribed to our blog, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook, for future updates!