Would you please provide a warm bienvenido, willkommen, benvenuto, welcome to foreign language and country targeting support for Trackur.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve just pushed live both language and country targeting, which includes:
- Support for most western latin languages, including French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Turkish and more!
- Geo-targeting for 16 of the most popular countries including: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany, India, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Italy, Argentina, South Africa and Ireland.
This is the initial roll out and will apply to all new results added to your Trackur dashboard–it won’t be retroactively applied to old results. In the future, we hope to add additional countries, as well as support for Chinese, Arabic, Russian and other languages.
In the meantime, you can now use Trackur to:
- Search popular global brands, but refine results to a specific country only.
- Search for accented words unique to your country/language.
- Set up different searches for different countries–great for tracking brand use across different markets.
- Conduct industry research in a specific country.
- Lots more!
For now, Twitter and Facebook will be displayed for all countries, but we hope to add country targeting for these important sources in the next few weeks.
We hope you jouir, godere, desfrutar, hoşlanmak, enjoy the new targeting!